Monday 11 April 2016

ATC: Garden Friends


The challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week is #204 Garden Friends


The sponsor is Miss Rach and I was delighted when I visited her blog to find some digi freebies.
I've used the adorable spring hedgehog to make my ATC.


Background: I textured the ATC card with Tiny Dots stencil and modelling paste. Then I used a blending tool to apply ink (Crushed Olive, Bamboo Leaves, Vintage Photo and Danube Blue with a touch of Nautical Blue). Next I added more texture with a cracked surface stamp from Inkilicious. The card was edged in jet black ink.

Image:  Miss Rach's free spring hedgehog was coloured with Sprectrum Noir markers. The eyes and nose were coated in glossy accents to give some shine. It was cut to leave a thin white border and was mounted on foam pads.

The grass was die cut (Your Next Die: Flower Fun Spring Grass) from book paper and smooshed in distress ink (Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed) and water then attached in layers to the bottom of the ATC.

A piece of baker's twine was wrapped around the top of the ATC and tied in a bow. 

6 comments:

  1. adorable atc , love the coloring and the grass is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Thank you :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hedgehog, and that you used an image by Miss Rach for your entry :) Love how you coloured him. The grass is great too. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.