Wednesday 8 June 2016

Vintage Birthday

Hello!




I won Top 3 at Dream Valley with this card


For my vintage card I chose a beautiful girl and butterfly image from Gecko Galz.  
Butterfly Wings can be found here and the girl was a from the free Gecko Galz subscribers collage sheet for June.
They are attached on foam pads onto Wildflower glitter design paper by TrimCraft. 
The butterfly was clear heat embossed to make it shine.



Gorgeous lace was added along the bottom of the card on to which ivory paper roses were adhered along with die cut leaves.

The glitter sentiment from Papermania was inked in vintage photo to age it and finally two pearl hearts were attached.

I'd like to enter these challenges:

Cardz4Galz Challenge 23 Vintage or Shabby


Dream Valley Challenges Challenge 133 Vintage
 I won Top 3! 

Broken Fairy Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage/Shabby Chic


Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, I love the vintage period depicted. Gorgeous addition of blue with the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very kind words, Cazro. Much appreciated! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.