Monday 17 July 2017

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Monochrome Fashionista

Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenges are always Anything Goes, but this time the option is to use Monochrome

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card using the beautiful Fashionista Img 118 image:


My card is not totally monochrome, but I went with a black and shades of silver-grey theme. I coloured the image with marker pens, opting to leave the skin in flesh colours. I fussy cut around the image and left a thin white border. I chose this detailed black and white glitter card as the background and needed something to make the image stands out, so I die cut two small fancy ovals from silver glitter card. The image is popped on foam pads. On the left side, I adhered a length of black and white ribbon and added lace on either side. Three silver fabric flowers were attached and each given a grey pearl centre.



I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!


Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting With Friends #47 20/07
Glitter n Sparkle #248 AG 23/07
Crafting From The Heart #168 AG 24/07
Crafting With An Attitude #29 AG 30/07
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #62 AG 03/08
Corrosive Challenges #7 AG 30/07
The Paper Nest Dolls #6 AG 31/07
613 Avenue Create #199 AG/Monochrome 04/08



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.