Tuesday 15 August 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Rosey With A Flower



Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Challenge #197 runs for 2 weeks (Aug 15th - Aug 28th)


Here is the lovely inspiration photo:



Our sponsors this time are Fred She Said and Digi Stamps 4 Joy.

  

I used a pre-coloured image from Fred She Said called Rosey With A Flower (it is also available as a black and white digi):


Since I used a pre-coloured image, I  decided to make my own background paper using Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Broken China.  I die cut the image with a stitched circle and mounted this onto a fancy white die cut circle. This was popped on foam pads onto the background. I added some pale yellow organza ribbon across the bottom edge of the card and glued some white daisy lace on top of this.  I inked and matted my DO paper onto yellow card and added a triple bow.


hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Always Fun #19 Going in Circles 20/08 TOP 3

Pammies Inky Pinkies #1733 AG 20/08
Crafting From The Heart #172 20/08
Dragonfly Dreams # Animals 31/08


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.