Wednesday 18 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Halloween Mix-up

Hello everyone!

Here at Vera Lane Studio, our theme this month is Halloween. Each month we have an ATC swap and this month DT member, Stephanie is hosting the Halloween Mix-up swap. 

 We are collaborating with the lovely Serena Bee, using some of the October papers from her shop, Papercakes. I hope you'll pop over and see the wonderful products for sale in her shop and stop by her blog for some Halloween inspiration.

I made these mix-up ATCs by swapping heads and bodies of the main character in each:



For this one I swapped Cindy Clawford's head for one of the Skullies' heads - I love the pumpkin hat! I added Corbett and the pumpkin pail from the Little Witch set and a sentiment from Halloween Expressions. Do you like the tiny googly eyes - I thought they were a fun addition! I used scraps of October Nights Paper from Papercakes for the background along with some glitter tape and some ric-rac ribbon.



For this ATC I used Cindy Clawford's head on Raven's body. I teamed her with a headstone and zombie daisy from Zombie Accessories and creepy-cute Carlos. This time I used scraps of Spooky Pastel papers from Papercakes for the background and a sentiment from Halloween Expressions.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Hiding in my Craftroom #322 Super Scraps Saturday 21/10 (#2)
Jo's Scrapshack #210 AG 21/10 (#2)
TIOT Halloween 23/10 (#3)
Craftaholics R Us #41 AG 24/10 (#1)
Crafting by Designs It's Halloween 25/10 (1)
A Gem of a Challenge #205 Halloween 26/10 (#2)
That’s Crafty Get Your Spook On 27/10 (#2)
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #95 Z is for Zombie 28/10 (#2)
Pixies Snippets Playground #301/4 AG with snippets 29/10
Love to Scrap #102 Frightfully Fun 31/10 (#3/5)


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.