Saturday 3 March 2018

* Janis Turns 60: Tea Time ATC

Hello!

One of my blogging buddies, Janis from Her Peaceful Garden, turned 60 this month and she's organised an ATC party. Each week in February she'll announce a new theme. 

Week 3's theme is ... Adorable Teapot Collection

Janis has a lovely collection of teapots which you can see here
Unfortunately I don't have any teapot stamps, but I did find these very old Tilda dimensional stickers in my stash:



I thought I'd go with a pink theme! The ATC background is brayered acrylic paints with modelling paste through a stencil and some stamping. The edges are inked. The two dimensional stickers are all that it needed. I printed the sentiment, cut it into strips and inked the edges. I finished the ATC off with some tiny flat back pearls. I hope Janis likes it!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting By Designs Use a sticker 07/03 (#1)
Cute Card Thursday #51 AG 07/03
Crafty Catz #406 AG 08/03
Jo's Scrapshack #223 AG 09/03
Allsorts Challenge #457 Ladies Only 09/03
Crafting With Friends #62 AG 15/03 
Simply Papercrafts #55 AG 29/03 (#2)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.